1.24.2010

Weird week weird post...sure.

After talking to some family members who keep up, I've decided perhaps I should mention a few things other than bikes haha...

So I'll try, but the crazy thing about cycling is it's just a whole different world! I was reading a blog of an acquaintance who said bikes have a magical power of letting you "experience the world first hand in a way that can only be felt while powering yourself on a bike."...thus the obsession :)

Anyway, this week was a little strange. I think I was a little overtrained (which is what happens when your body doesn't have time to recover...has weird and miserable side-effects) so everything just seemed a little off. But, I had to get things done, so I did a little of that. Met with my carryover client from last semester whom I really enjoy and missed. (On a side note, I think I'd really like to work with teenagers someday) Went to classes...without books yet...I think somedays I'm a little too laid back in some areas for my own good. ah well! And then did a grown up thing and got new tires and an oil change. At which point I also decided I don't think I like being a grown-up.

To end the week I visited Manhattan, Ks. for a wedding of a good friend from high school. And yes, I was reminded again of how glad I am I'm still single. lol Not that everyone I know who's married shouldn't be, don't get me wrong, that's great...I just like that I still do things like not buy my books for classes and things ;)

So weird week, but hopefully this one will click a little better...and, dare I say, maybe I'll get a little more rest? Nah!

No comments: